The Biohotel Steineggerhof is located at 900 m in Steinegg on the edge of the forest, where no through traffic disturbs the peace and quiet.
Our guests appreciate our quiet location and the fantastic view of Rosengarten and Schlern. Only a few light sources disturb the night's rest here: so nothing stands in the way of a particularly restful sleep!
- All prices are per person and per night, including our organic half board (rich breakfast buffet and 5-course menu in the evening) and the use of the wellness area with indoor pool, whirlpool, relaxation areas, saunas, roof terrace and fitness room.
- For bed and breakfast, €14.00 per day will be deducted from the half-board price (€8.00 will be deducted for children 6 years and older).
- The kitchenettes of the suites are opened only on request. An extra charge will be added for the final cleaning.
- A tourist tax of €2.10 per person per night will be charged for all persons over 14 years of age. This tax is not included in the price of the stay and can only be paid on the spot.
- Single use of a double room is possible only on request. Please note that we charge a surcharge of up to 70% of the daily rate for this.
- All offers are based on double room standard including half board. On all other room categories the price difference will be charged according to the price list and season.
- Please understand that we do not accept pets.
- The following rooms/suites are unique: Suite Mars, Suite Venus, Suite Jupiter, Suite Saturn, Double Room Mercury
- Children's prices are per day and per child including half board, in parents' room with 2 full-paying adults.
|Prices for children
|Suite & Family room
|18 years and older
To our terms and conditions
Travel Cancellation Protection:
Something can happen before your trip starts, with our travel cancellation insurance
you are financially covered. Cancellation fees may be passed on in the in case of late arrival, non-arrival or early cancellation of a booking. To keep you free of any expenses in such cases, we recommend that you purchase this travel cancellation insurance so that it is covered by the "Europäische Reiseversicherung".