Arrival and departure
The rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be left by 10 a.m. on departure at the latest.
Please inform us if you are arriving after 6 p.m. and, especially on the day of your arrival, note the time of admission for dinner from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A late check-out is possible on some days and can be arranged at short notice on site. The wellness area (indoor swimming pool and saunas) can also be used until 7 pm on the day of departure at an extra charge of 20.00 euros per person.
Room and floor requests
Please understand that the reservation of certain room numbers or floors cannot be guaranteed. Of course we always try to fulfill your wishes!
You can pay the invoice in cash (max. 1.999.99 Euro), with VISA-, MASTER- or EUROCARD or by bank transfer in advance.
Room reservations are obligatory. When booking, we also undertake to keep the room available for you at the time booked in advance.
But something unforeseen can always come up: We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance so that there is as little inconvenience as possible for both parties in such a case. All costs incurred by the cancellation will then be borne by the insurer. (see below)
- Cancellations made up to 6 weeks before the arrival date are subject to a processing fee of € 40,- per booked room.
- In case of cancellation up to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday, we charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the booked travel price.
- Cancellations between four weeks and 10 days before the arrival date will be charged 50% of the booked price.
- Cancellations made within 10 days of arrival will be charged 70% of the booked price.
- In case of no show or early departure 100% of the accommodation price will be charged
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance!
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.